I grew up with two cultural influences, since I am half German and half Italian. I always wanted to work with people from different cultural backgrounds that is why I studied languages and economics. After that I worked as Head of the Communication Team for a big international IT Service Provider for several years.
I also spent many years abroad, first in the Netherlands and later on in the UK. This was a very exciting time for me and my family and taught me a lot about cultural differences in the way people live and work together. During that time I decided to do some further studies in Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management at the University of London.
Since 2008 I am working as a facilitator for a variety of soft skills and ,above all, intercultural competence. As a well-rounded facilitator I have had the opportunity to work with diverse groups - from students to international managers. Having a true passion for cultural issues, I am adept at passing this on to the participants of my seminars.
In a nutshell:
- Certified intercultural facilitator and coach, Carl Duisberg Centren, Cologne
- Systemic Coach and Change Manager, INeKO Institute at Cologne University
- BA (hons) in Economics, Hogeschool van Utrecht
- Studies in Organizational Psychology, AKAD
- PgD in Human Resource Management, University of London
- Many years of working experience for international IT Service Provider
- bi-cultural background
- spent many years abroad